Finally found!



Requested by MANY PEOPLE! 

Oh my gosh! I've been looking HIGH and LOW for this one!! >___< Many people have been requesting it, so I thought it would be great to find it ~ but it turned out I couldn't find it no matter where I looked...I tried European brands, American, Japanese, Korean...no luck! but then Katherine came by!
Katherine found it on Japanese shopping site Rakuten!
So what have I been looking for, which Katherine tipped us about? It's SHINee Taemin's skeleton hoodie! It's by Japanese brand Glad News. I used to be really strong with the Japanese brands, but over the last 2 years I've lost track of most of it...*sighs*


You could get it here on Rakuten, but it's sold out. I tried to search on some other Japanese shopping sites, but couldn't find it even now where I know the brand and such. 


credits: newsen.com, Glad News, Rakuten, SM Ent.,
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)